TWENTY FACTS ABOUT I
1. I have a twin sister that’s 15 minutes younger than I.
2. My favorite colors are blue and green.
3. I am IN LOVE with CINNAMON!!!
4. My BIGGEST fear are BEES.
5. A bee landed on my shirt in high school so I freaked out and took my shirt off.
6. I am 4’11” but I like to add the extra 1 to make it 5’.
7. I have big hands for my size.
8. I eat A LOT, I love hamburgers and burritos.
9. I have stitches on the back of my head from a car accident that happened when I was 3 years old.
10. I got voted for “Most Bashful” in middle school and high school.
11. I am the only girl in my class who graduated in Computer Engineering.
12. When I was 6, my mom bought me a screwdriver so I could fix things.
13. In fourth grade, I told the boy who sat next to me that his breath stank and gave him gum.
14. I stuffed a piece of couch in my nose when I was a small.
15. I WAS a professional Pokemon Trainer, I had a Pokedex. It was serious.
16. Born in the Bay Area.
17. I have 2 nieces/3 nephews. I don’t know how to change a diaper.
18. I have really bad penmanship, crooked lettering.
19. I peed in my pants in first grade.
20. When I was around 5 years old, I stepped in the pool like I could walk in water. I almost drowned.
OKAY IM DONE EMBARRASSING MYSELF.
"You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel."