TWENTY FACTS ABOUT I
1. I have a twin sister that’s 15 minutes younger than I.
2. My favorite colors are blue and green.
3. I am IN LOVE with CINNAMON!!!
4. My BIGGEST fear are BEES.
5. A bee landed on my shirt in high school so I freaked out and took my shirt off.
6. I am 4’11” but I like to add the extra 1 to make it 5’.
7. I have big hands for my size.
8. I eat A LOT, I love hamburgers and burritos.
9. I have stitches on the back of my head from a car accident that happened when I was 3 years old.
10. I got voted for “Most Bashful” in middle school and high school.
11. I am the only girl in my class who graduated in Computer Engineering.
12. When I was 6, my mom bought me a screwdriver so I could fix things.
13. In fourth grade, I told the boy who sat next to me that his breath stank and gave him gum.
14. I stuffed a piece of couch in my nose when I was a small.
15. I WAS a professional Pokemon Trainer, I had a Pokedex. It was serious.
16. Born in the Bay Area.
17. I have 2 nieces/3 nephews. I don’t know how to change a diaper.
18. I have really bad penmanship, crooked lettering.
19. I peed in my pants in first grade.
20. When I was around 5 years old, I stepped in the pool like I could walk in water. I almost drowned.
OKAY IM DONE EMBARRASSING MYSELF.